During the July 15th, 2020 Wardex Board of Directors meeting the change in team policy proposed by the Rules Committee was approved.
The New Policy requires the Listing agent to be added as either the primary or secondary List Agent in Wardex.
If you have the need to create a team account, below are the steps in creating the account and transferring listings.
- Complete the Teams Forms and New User Applications. You can find these forms by following this link – Team Application Form
- Email the completed forms to Terry Janus at email@example.com
- Upon receipt of the completed forms
- Your new team account will be created
- An email will be sent to ALL team members on how to access their new Team Account
- At your request and with broker approval, Wardex Staff will transfer the Active, Pending, and Temporary of Market listings into the new Team Account. The charge for listing transfer is $50 per listing.
If there are any question you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.